Toribash
Original Post
Weird I installed the new toribash and it saved to the old toribash directory

Here's the right replay though
Attached Files
another world record .rpl (16.6 KB, 76 views)
Not valid I'm afraid.

Pause anywhere between 489 and 487 (inclusive) and Shift-P. Not looking too healthy there!
What you've probably done is accidently exploited the fact that Toribash doesn't calculate if dismemberments should occur or not if you're watching the replay.

To show what I mean, go to frame 489. Shift-P once to get to 488 with several dismemberments. Then hit R and watch as the dismemberments magically disappear!

The same thing happens if you hit R any time before joints start dismembering too. If you press E and then R on any frame up to 496, Uke will remain intact too.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
What you've probably done is accidently exploited the fact that Toribash doesn't calculate if dismemberments should occur or not if you're watching the replay.

To show what I mean, go to frame 489. Shift-P once to get to 488 with several dismemberments. Then hit R and watch as the dismemberments magically disappear!

The same thing happens if you hit R any time before joints start dismembering too. If you press E and then R on any frame up to 496, Uke will remain intact too.

Ah, I see. That was pretty cool, thanks.