Toribash
Original Post
[REQ]more blood
ok i notice that when a part breaks, the joint bleeds. i want the joint and limb to bleed

extra bloody ftw!!!
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Why would something you break off bleed everywhere? The cut/ripped/torn off appendage would not bleed all over.
Church of BnW
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post
Why would something you break off bleed everywhere? The cut/ripped/torn off appendage would not bleed all over.

I think he means if you rip off your elbow, for example, the joint and the BICEP bleeds.
I haz a Radioactive fetish.
I think that when you rip off your elbow, a gigantic SUPER STREAM OF DEATH should shoot out of your entire body.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by 715379 View Post
I think he means if you rip off your elbow, for example, the joint and the BICEP bleeds.

my point exactly

or make it so things rip differently

at least make so head and neck separate so the body bleeds out the headless neck
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by Magmaa View Post

Not everybody likes realism.