Ranking
Original Post
I haz it, anyone want it? i don't really need money at all.

[T]
#hi

I'm sure I could think of something to do with it, if you'd be so kind.

Also, way to post right when I'm randomly up at night on the forums.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
Ishi randomly gets rid of counterfeit toricreds...

Oh, I didn't mean counterfeit, I meant, "artistically individual toricreds"
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Artistic individuality isn't necessarily a bad thing.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
wouldn't mind the monay ;)
I would love some credits as I'm saving for either a head texture or some new gradients. Would gladly return services in any way I can for an amount that large. Insanely active in server 49, and tired of being called a Fruit Loop for my current style. Bounce around
Evolution's need is greater than mine.
Oh shit, i forgot about this, and gave the credits away.. :x. I can make it up to you though, Evo, tell me any item that you want from the shop, besides textures, and within your qi limit.. cost isnt an issue

[T]
#hi

ooooh, that's quite kind of you to me. My expensive tastes yearn for Noxious blood, my fair tastes desire Acid blood. 10k would have given me enough for the Head Texture I've been saving for. Make my decision for me, as I'm an indecisive individual. Head Texture and I'll send 10k to you ;)