Toribash
Original Post
[M.o.D.] Merchants of Death
Finally the original merchant of death found a new home in toribash...
------------------------------------------------

the deathmerchants clan

this clan is ment to be a home for tori-addics like me..

The idea behind it is finding the ultimate joust move..i m just plain bored of seeing just the same joust move over n over again...(you know..the one everyone is doing these days)
its primary a joust clan but well extend to other mods soon..

Leader:

-MrSanderz

Co-Leader

-Goggie1

Members:-

-brokenlegs
-bandit2102
-killzoid6
-PCD
-Nadata
-MachoMan
-Wiitard
-Alika
-CycloneZ
-DiscoRobot
-dee23
-killer1223
-mmmgiggs
-kulix

there is pretty much just one rule to become a member:

-be nice and have fun..

Its a friendship thing..id never invite a "stranger" into this clan just cuz he got skillz and a good move list..
So if you wanna join just hang around with us...

this game is meant to be played together...i dont like ppl who are tryin to compensate sumtin by playin online games n act like idiots...
Last edited by MrSanderz; May 29, 2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: update
I Am Bandit2102 lets keep this clan clean and non violent within the clan members ok? Have Matches have fun and go out there and kick some @$$!
New rooster update on its way...workin on official logo..tba soon

Anyone wo wants to join meet us at the jousting servers mostly 10pm-1.00am european time...

We got no belt limitation..i dont measure skills by statistics..

Clan will become official as fast as possible and the first official goal will be a clan server..

Thanks for the good luck wishes....

We'll basically try to be a clan who enjoys the game and we will make up a good competition..this is definetly not a fun clan...

The ppl who are already with us are very skilled...but thats not the main reason to join..if ur new and still learning we will teach you some stuff too...

As we are growing bigger we need sum organisation in it...

Ill give jobs in this clan to the most fitting members...like recruiters..teacher n stuff...

Workin on a concept tree to organize the whole thing...ittl be mainly like -playin when online...and doin other stuff like editing or graphics when offline...
The main thing gotta be playing the game..

Due to my real life martial arts experience im workin on a nu fighting style combining the deadlieness of krav maga with the fluid motions of tai chi...i will do sum test fights to see if it works...its basically fluid motion when defending and lightning fast blows n kicks when attacking...

Cant w8 to test the moves in toribash...
Im willing to teach this new fighting style to all who are intersted...ittl take a while but i think itll work not only in real live but in toribash too

A cool thing to do wud be drunken boxing too
Last edited by MrSanderz; May 29, 2008 at 10:01 PM.
-the merchant of death...
hi people i'm [MoD]Goggie1 and we are just a new clan but we are planning to be a good clan and were also giving newcomers a chance. Have fun
I think it's time to reveal my dreaded joust move.
C

Contract pecs

Raise shoulders

Contract ankles

Contract hips

*SPACE*

Lower shoulders

OPTIONAL: Grabby hands

Extend ankles

Extend hips

I better not see yall biscuit heads using it every time.
Last edited by Wiitard; May 24, 2008 at 01:46 AM.
I want that toilet so clean I can eat from it! Because I intend to!