Toribash
Original Post
[S] 2 Early heads (Robot and Tribal)
Head texture i made a while ago when i was first getting used to gimp, it's doing me no use and so i've decided to sell.
Tc only pl0x. I'm afraid i have no idea about prices so I'm going to trust your judgments to not screw me over.
Made in 512 resolution
No recolours
Robot head:

And here we have another head.
back when i was trying to look all rocky, earthy and tribal:

This is my first thread in market, i think everything is ok but if not feel free to just point it out
Last edited by Erth; Feb 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
you didnt put a starting price, min raise and autobuy price but wtvr i say 1k to robot, 1k to tribal

This is not an auction, he does not need any of those.
Do not backseat moderate, consider this an un-official warning.

Erth: Add the following, you have 24hours, blablabla.
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost. .

Back for good.
Cheers fivah, added the necassary details.
Thought i missed something, was in a bit of a rush
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by 50k View Post
3k for the last what size is it?

Sure, it's 512.

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
i bidded 1k on first and 24 hours past, should i send the tc or do you not want to sell it?

I was looking for a bit more than 1k for that one i'm afraid. Higher bid please.
She/They

raihan: deal, flat sent
Deuteria: if no-one offers higher within lets say 3 hours, it's yours
She/They