Toribash
It all began in the lovely year of 2007. I had decided to pick up a game again that me and my friend had tried out about a year before, called Toribash. While the two of us never managed to figure out the controls quite right, I was young and confident about my ability to be the very best. I installed the game, and went online.

It was a frightening experience. Decapitations, blood everywhere and sometimes people typing exclusively in end parens (I would later find out that these were indeed the fabled Russians, a race of hackers and/or players without skill in any game). I contemplated quitting, but the few times my Hold-All openings actually worked, I enjoyed the game just a bit too much.

That's when I met him. My savior. The man who indirectly changed my entire life and the way I saw the world: clownhunter. A mysterious mister who wanted to start a clan, name it [sG], Starter Gang, and gather up a bunch of newcomers to Toribash in order to give them a community. A great effort, and one that I wanted to be part of.

I was one of the first members of [sG]. Not that it really mattered, the clan would soon be merged with many others. I'll come back to that soon. For the moment being, I felt great, proud to be wearing the tag of the Starter Gang. It was exciting meeting other members and start chatting to them, a completely new world opened up to me as I was introduced to the beauty that was the international internet. Prior to this, you see, I had barely ever stepped out of the bounds of the Swedish youth websites such as Lunarstorm and Hamsterpaj. The world opened up to me, and I was overwhelmed with joy.

Then the merge happened. I can't quite remember when I was told, but it must have been later the same year. [FSN], Fusion, was created as a collaboration between four different clans, [sG] included. I met Ragdollmaster and a few others, and continued to play with rising spirit. Such great times they were, and I was happy I had finally found friends outside the very few people who were nice enough to be around me in real life.

Clownhunter left the building and I never saw him again, but Fusion kept going. Somewhere along the line, one crazy British mangod named EvilJim0 joined us. He would later change his name to PorcupineJim, Shin-Yami and MysticMog, but that's irrelevant. He's been one of my best friends for over three years now, so I'll just call him Jim (even though his real name is James Oliver).

Anyway, Jim and I played a lot of this crazy game Toribash, and became black belts. Jim would speed through the game way faster than me, though, and is at the time of writing Custom Belt. We rose in the ranks of [FSN], and in a series of events I can't remember whatsoever, Jim became the leader of us and we changed names to [TTF], Ten Thousand Fists, after a Disturbed song that Jim happened to be listening to at the time. We played on, played other games, went back to Toribash for a bit, and a lot of exciting stuff happened. I wouldn't be able to write it all here, it could be a book.

Toribash, over time, faded into the background of my life. I had new friends, either from this game or others, and we didn't play Toribash as much anymore. The clan's name changed to Incognito, because Jim and I had both become /b/-tards and thought that it sounded cool. Which it fucking does, and no one can take that away from us. Best clan name in the game. However, we just didn't play as much.

Our clan slowly but steadily secluded itself from the enormous community of Toribash. We became a center for lazy jokes, racism, elitists and assholes. You know, the way we are now. Anyone who tried to join us would be either laughed at during their application, or shortly afterwards when they actually started posting on the forums. We were the best in the world, and the rest of Toribash's players were idiots. We kept the forum up, though, because it was a convenient place to post our stupid humor even when we didn't play the game anymore. This is all still true.

Jim and I had a fight in early 2009. Like, a big one. I can't quite remember what it was, but I left the clan and gave everyone in it a huge middle finger. We were still quite active, then, and there was quite a bit of confusion until people eventually sort of forgot about me. I did other things, but mostly I played the MMORPG Regnum Online. I still missed Toribash, but I couldn't just come back to the clan after the way I left it.

A few months after this, I was contacted by Jim's current boyfriend. At least I think he was, correct me if I'm wrong. He said Jim wanted to talk to me, and I accepted, because I was tired of being a bitter jerk. So, we got in contact with each other again, and life was pretty great! It was about to get even better, though.

You see, during the months I was gone from Toribash, Jim had picked up IMVU and was hanging around there quite a bit. During his travels in this godforsaken hole of the internet, he met with a girl by the nick of KawaiiSakura13. Her name was Larissa, and the two of them became friends. Cool for him, right?

Well, you see. July 7th, 2009, Jim introduced me to her. Funny story, I thought he was trolling me and until I heard her speak in a Skype call, I was convinced this was actually a guy. Why was I concerned about this, though? Because I liked her, she seemed like a wonderful person. Kind of awkward, if she had been a dude.

She wasn't, though. I should know, I've put my penis inside of her many times.

Yep, he introduced me to my current girlfriend since two and a half years back. Pretty awesome, eh?

From then on out, my life's been pretty straightforward. I've stopped playing Toribash altogether, instead focusing my gaming on Warsow and Bloodline Champions, occasionally dabbling in HoN and LoL. I'm still with Larissa, even though she lives in Canada and I'm a complete Swede. Long-distance relationship, but it works out! We met each other last two summers, first in Canada and after that in Sweden. Both times were amazing.

I'm currently dealing with depression due to the pressure I'm facing from parents and school, but I'm pulling through. It's nothing I want to go into in detail, but I'm meeting up with a psychiatrist next wednesday. Hopefully it'll go well.

And that's basically my story. Hope you enjoyed reading it, I certainly enjoyed writing it!

TL ; DR: This clan is fucking dead as shit.
Last edited by Kraetyz; Feb 12, 2012 at 01:26 AM.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Ah Kraetyz you have always been a gifted story teller.

I am however afraid that you have made 2 rather curtail errors.

The first is that you referred the change from FSN to TTF a simple name change. This is not the case at all. While we have many of the members of FSN, almost all in fact there was a time when they and we where not one.

Jim was never leader of FSN. The leader of an inactive and mostly useless player who's name escapes me. I don't remember much about him except that he watch his clan die at the hands of a player we know as Jim.

Late in the life of FSN many players where leaving and the rest where inactive. Except a few. The most active at the time where yourself, Jim, ragdollmaster and a few others you may recognize as the founding fathers of TTF.

TTF was jims clan. A clan he made with his new found credits when he reached custom belt. In founding this clan his asked a few of his closest FSN friends to come lead and join the new clan. And they did. And I was not one of them.

This is a dark period in the history of the clan that few got to see. FSN was crippled. Terminal but still breathing. While FSN was still a clan and there where still a few members it was clear we where dead. For a month of 2 we carried on waited for the final blow and it did eventual come.

I'm not sure what did the deed but FSN closed down and the last couple of active members who still wanted in migrated over to TTF. That's how I arrived. That's how FSN became TTF.

-----------

Your second mistake was saying we are dead. Bitch, I've seen death and this ain't it.
[o]
Oh, huh. Well, many years ago. ^^ Good to know someone keeps record of our shit.

Also, we're dead.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I believe in the last couple weeks, it's been us, axel, xego, and jim who've posted here.
I've seen much deader.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
>.>

<.<

There are much dead-er places out there ;-;
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..