Toribash
Original Post
[R] Requesting Colourful Koala Set!!!!!
Hello guys, I really want a set like Kristis133's but koalas , Im refering to his set only because i want that kind of style, All the different colours on each texture, I dont want any nyan cats or anything like that, DO NOT COPY any of his texts im just using his set as an example. Please dont make this set at all realistic (the body) and try and design a unique cartoon koala also DO NOT make the set symmetrical, the left and right side of the tori should be completely different.
For the head i want a cute anime head with a koala beanie
Size should be 512x512
No c/p or premades.
Payment:75k. (Price may go up if i earn tc)
I need this set done in about a week.
(I feel like i have left out something so please just ask me for any more information you need)

Ref 1:
Showing you what a cartoon koala could loook like but i prefer the koalas not to look like this :P

Ref 2:
What a real koala looks like.
Last edited by phantom; Feb 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
♥ mushu♥
Im in. I have experience with these animals. Good old Aus.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No thanks Dan sorry but its not anywhere near the standard im looking for. and i want a cute anime head with a koala beanie for the head.
♥ mushu♥
Feet finished:

-----
Ok, good luck finding someone who know what koalas are to make you a set.

Want me to keep going but make new head?
Last edited by Sneaky; Feb 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm in :3
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
i might give it a go but might get bored half way through like alot of the time lolz.

wait so just dl and lp krist's textures and saw what you meen and do you want your anime head to be a female-ish head? like krists? coz thats what im making atm lolz so if you want a male plz tell me. also what colour hair do you want?
Last edited by shad666; Feb 16, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint