Toribash
Original Post
loled101's Replay Thread
hey guys this is my replay thread dont look at the names of them cause there weird. Give constructive critisism
0beest kick.rpl

6dmn's yea.rpl

uke owned.rpl

vid for chicken.rpl

wip%3.rpl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

Wip%3, Dm was great, but as Proxun stated a pose would have made it much nicer 8.5/10
Proud member of Drugged
thanks i tried to do a pose but it was a little hard ill post some more after

bump

bump

also here is a new unfinished replay
so close.rpl

As you requested, here is your edit.
Attached Files
so close Master Edit.rpl (126.4 KB, 14 views)
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
bump, got some new replays rate and comment

loled M cmon1.rpl

SPlit madman2.rpl

0a.rpl