Or Now ManBreakfast Is Busy

Have A Nice Day!
hoho123
Sorry With My EnglishI Have A Little Knowledge
I Write From Thailand
Have A Nice Day!
hoho123
Please learn to speak English.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
Please learn to speak English.

Maybe he's not English >.<

I suggest sending a pm to Manbreakfast or log on to irc and get someone to help you.
..|.,
U1V1
That is why I am asking him to learn. It's very annoying.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
That is why I am asking him to learn. It's very annoying.

youre acting like a nub again.

Its like asking you to learn spanish then post in a spanish forum, please dont act like a nub, this forum is for everyone and if theyre not good in english then theyre not it shouldnt concern you noone cares if you think its annoying, dont post about it.

Anyway you can understand what he meant and thats what matters
..|.,
U1V1
Meh, this thread is pointless anyway.
A0Xr, stop it. Warning for your behaviour. Velve is correct; his language is understandable.

Regardless. hoho123: make sure that your clan fulfills all of the (fairly simple) requirements stated here, and be patient. I don't think it usually takes ManBreakfast a week and a half to add new clans, but I do know that he is busy, and this might be a bit of a special case in that regard. Or you might not fulfill the requirements for official status. But I doubt that.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
hoho123 i have sent 20k to mbk about 5 days ago and i cant reach him on irc and my clan isnt offical either
Glad to be back.
ManBreakfast is currently online on IRC right now.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."