Ranking
Original Post
Clan Explosion?
I was just wondering why all of a sudden there are about 10 more new clans since yesturday all of a sudden pop up and they all seem to get a password.

We were always told that you couldn't have a password for your clan except for Bncy.

Whats with the noob clan explosion?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Are you telling me that you've only just noticed this?

There have been an inordinate number of clans (most of them poor, in my own very humble opinion) springing up since just before the ToriClans system was implemented - when the requirements for official status dropped to simply providing credits.

I don't like it. I have a few ideas that I think would work better. But I can't change the current system. And I doubt you can.

Better put up with it. If the clans are, in your words, "noob clans", then you should find opportunities to laugh at them quite often. Unless, of course, they aren't so-called "noob clans".

I don't think the clans' playing ability is bad. Therefore I do not think of such clans as "noob clans". I do think there could be a little bit of discrimination over what clans become official and when, etc., as there was for a while.

And what's this about passwords? Why does it matter? Why should you care? I expect they can do as they like.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
should it bother us...no
are we in one of these clans.....no
Should we at least show a bit of respect....yes

come on its not that bad people
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
i agree they are popping up too fast... think how fast there going to die though :P

I'm unsure wether dying is an option for clans now. Ark still have their own board right?

Maybe MBK should have an assistant that could supervise the clans?
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Are you telling me that you've only just noticed this?

There have been an inordinate number of clans (most of them poor, in my own very humble opinion) springing up since just before the ToriClans system was implemented - when the requirements for official status dropped to simply providing credits.

I don't like it. I have a few ideas that I think would work better. But I can't change the current system. And I doubt you can.

Better put up with it. If the clans are, in your words, "noob clans", then you should find opportunities to laugh at them quite often. Unless, of course, they aren't so-called "noob clans".

I don't think the clans' playing ability is bad. Therefore I do not think of such clans as "noob clans". I do think there could be a little bit of discrimination over what clans become official and when, etc., as there was for a while.

And what's this about passwords? Why does it matter? Why should you care? I expect they can do as they like.

I noticed this, but I didn't say much until over night 10 clans pop up, and they all of a sudden get rights that old schooler clans asked for a while back and were told they were not allowed to have.

If any one should have that right, I believe the oldschooler clans should.

Its not that big of a deal, but the whole clan thing is getting crazy, and out of hand. I think we need to go back to the old sytem of setting up clans. The orginal way before 3.0.

Originally Posted by Velve View Post
should it bother us...no
are we in one of these clans.....no
Should we at least show a bit of respect....yes

come on its not that bad people

Yes, I agree qith you velve, it doesn't bother me, and we are not in them. But its getting way out of hand.

Also, I do show them respect, the whole noob thing just refers them to being new, and filled with new people.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I think there are tooo much clans, yes.
And they have sometimes very stupid, long names :/

And there are toooo much official clans out there imao.
To be an official clan is no longer a symbol of having an ancient, old, experienced clan, like it was in the past.
Its just "yeah, we paid enough tc!"

This can also be seen in the number of servers. I remember when there were about 40 servers, now we have 80.

This is my statement and i agree with u Patrick.
My deviantART
so wut?