Ranking
Original Post
[Art]Vocaloid Miku siggy

Made in photoshop.

meh, latest work

cnc, you know what to do
Last edited by Hyde; Apr 3, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
Hoss.
Its quite nice but at the bottom when the image overlaps the black line, my eyes get confused it seemed to be a "cut"^^ Dunno if its just me but its like a straight line at 1/3 of the signature. Also the detail on the left and right of this line is different, so it seems to be a composing of 2 pictures

Its nice but confuses me the longer i look at it
Originally Posted by Nooby View Post
Its quite nice but at the bottom when the image overlaps the black line, my eyes get confused it seemed to be a "cut"^^ Dunno if its just me but its like a straight line at 1/3 of the signature. Also the detail on the left and right of this line is different, so it seems to be a composing of 2 pictures

Its nice but confuses me the longer i look at it

I did that cut in the border to add depth. Didn't work as well in this one as it did in my ghost rider one. Also, the left is her wings(slightly distorted, albeit), the right is the background.
Hoss.
I like It, you're skilled in signatures...

Hot Girl , except the face, face creeps me a bit.

I think you did a good job on the wings, the leg tattoo, the body...pretty nice.

The colors blend in with the picture good too...

Good Job 9/10

Originally Posted by 3gyptian View Post
I like It, you're skilled in signatures...

Hot Girl , except the face, face creeps me a bit.

I think you did a good job on the wings, the leg tattoo, the body...pretty nice.

The colors blend in with the picture good too...

Good Job 9/10

I didn't draw her o.o, its hatsune miku.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by PlanB View Post
Funny, cause I have seen this signature before....

It's a popular render. I've seen that render way too many times. It typically takes up most of the signature.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
looks very flat, adding some depth would make this alot more interesting
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-