Toribash
Original Post
Tips for to get better in-game ?
Im new and i would liek some tips to get better in-game, can someone help me? any help is appreciated
If you are new, start in hold all (press "c" on your keyboard). It's easier to start from there. Memorize what each joint does. Also wushu is the best mod to learn (any kind will do, wushu.tbm, wushu3.tbm, brushu.tbm, wushu_pro.tbm...etc.), since it is a hard mod to master, and once you've learned it, you are good at everything else.
Playing is the best way to learn.
But you can read & join to Unibash and learn more there.
Actually we only have 1 teacher of Wushu. Link here
And you can read some taekkyons thread made by Erth here.

Well, good luck to with your "toribash saga" and welcome.
I do taekkyon lessons if you bug me enough.
But Tryton pretty much said it all, there are various tutorials that will help you so far, but playing the game and getting experienced is the best way to learn.
Getting to grips with how all the joints work and how they interact with each other is you best bet.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Practice above all, other then that don't trap yourself to playing 1 mod.. each one has that certain something to teach you to apply to all others.

Catch you later ~Trip
Dont waste your time on youtube finding moves, just look at them and take the main point. Ex: Aikido shovel attempt: it didnt work but the player rotated chest. Think why did he do that? Ans: to switch from a shovel to a turnover.

And you can see other players and try to combine similar moves into 1 move, it will be powerful.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely