Ranking
Original Post
How Does One Go About Making Art?
I'm too poor to buy textures, so I was wondering how I could get a template to design art. Also, how much does art typically sell for? I have a few designs in my head and I'm not bad with graphic design, though I'm no expert.
All templates can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php
And when you sell ar tit depends
If its realistic
Good shaded
Good looking
Nice idea
Good quality
These things can all make it to sell it higher
Thank you! What do you think would be a good minimum price? Let's say, hypothetically, it was a nice idea, but it was low resolution, decently shaded, looked adequate for the resolution, and was mildly realistic (again for the resolution). How much would this go for?
Maybe around 1-6K , but that is a vague description. You can either sell your heads to whoever wants to buy them , or you can do requests for people , which generally pay out more.
Okay, I was just wondering about a starting price. This was all hypothetical, and I have made nothing yet. 1,000 TC sounds good to me though, as I have like 250 now.

P.S., does anyone have any starting ideas/requests?
If you just started
I would recomand you
To try heads with headphones
And then try something dificulter
And so on
If you need any help or something
Just pm me
Ok, just for a little update, I have the head, feet, biceps, forearms, thighs, and shins done. I'm a little intimidated by all the clutter around the chest and groin area... I thought it was only like three separate things :P. I will edit this post when I'm done.
Last edited by Ryujin35; May 6, 2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well a good set[Full body] can go to 5k to maybe 100k and maybe moar gl whit your sets :].
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues