Toribash
Original Post
IN The Making
ok guys i and know making video i still need a little more replays and screens shots of your self plz send now and as soon as possible

.........The Time Is Now........
To show you ability to control your....Fire....Water.....Air....Earth Element.....
Post Now your best moves fights and screen shots of you or your fighting some one....

Lets See What You Got...............
u gonna use my same relays and here are some screen shots and dont put #1222 it just looked epic and i accidently put that on
Attached Images
screenshot-11-17-06-26.jpg (9.8 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
#the vid.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
#12222.rpl (84.8 KB, 5 views)
#123.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by dick; May 12, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
im making it right now so go some were bro..-_- i stick to my word...any way i need more replays so post now and new thread is for me making it right know it onform people what i am doing at the moment only people who should be commenting on my threads should be hotshot,haxu,or guy any one else post replays and screen shot nothing more if have problem with tread say it in chat not here i'm in chat every time i get on so post there not here Thank you post more replays guys i need it now i cant wait much longer with out these replays i cant make the video....
-----
Look i need more replays guys i cant do this unless you post the replays i said befor and not the same ones you have posted 5 times
-----
P>S hurry
Last edited by helios1; May 16, 2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
here are some more

In case it hasn't been made clear enough.
Other than player applications, and direct notification to the applicant regarding their application, such as application status and other requirements, there is to be no posts allowed.

Why? Because
too much spam on the old recruitment thread and it made it hard for me to find pending applications.

Once again.
There is to be no discussion on application or messages stating opinion on application.

Failure to heed to this will result in me pasting this message into all future posts made by the offender.

- Snake
Attached Files
#thesparringreplayforvideo.rpl (332.7 KB, 5 views)
+epic+.rpl (68.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by EleGuardian; May 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
i can use the epic one not the sparring to much talking
-----
keep it coming guys
Last edited by helios1; May 18, 2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump