Toribash
Original Post
[CONCEPT] Ban Evader Checker
I was thinking we could begin compiling a list of people that are banned.. We then make a script that checks if any of those IPs are in the current room. Maybe integrate it into the double client checker.. What do you guys think?
Definitely
It's too easy to ban evade here
But I can imagine if people do ban evade chances are they'll do so with a completely different attitude. Like 9 times out of 10 I like to think they ban evade and come back and we don't even realize.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Yeah its to easy to ban evade. Like I banned a whole clan (nearly) for f'n around in my server and they all come back with different ips. I banned them more then once but they kept changing it.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
LOL

Anyway,yeah..intergrte ^.^
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Again, what if two people share the same computer? That way, if you ban the account of one person they can still come back; but if you ban the IP, neither can come back, including the innocent user.

Complicated script involved :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
That's more of an impossible script.

The bottom line is, don't fuck around with Toribash especially if more people in your househould like to play. You might ruin it for them, too.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Ah, say you have a younger, immature sibling who gets mad at you for taking 'his' cookie so he creates an account, fucks around on purpose, and gets you I.P banned? You can't always be around to make sure that kinda shit doesn't happen, especially with younger siblings who don't fully appreciate following rules nor how major a violation and big of a deal they created. Yet, some people could blame imaginary siblings for a mistake they made and abuse the system with other accounts.

A very tricky situation indeed :O
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.