Ranking
Original Post
BREAKING NEWS: Justin Bieber and revolutionary rap group create prolific new track
The great FTPWGM decide to collaborate with pop icon and long time friend Justin Bieber. As expected, Moe and Phr3$h murdered the track and further show their dominance in the rap game.

Wow this is rediculous...
I don't even know what to say about this...
Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone... which actually makes it fair.
eh
it was amusing the first time, but I feel like you're running out of material pika.
Your lack of creativity is going to ruin you as quickly as you rose to the top, and you're going to have to go back to your roots if you really want to shine like you did back in 'nam.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm sure a couple hundred million fan girls of his would beg to differ. Face it, you're just jealous because he gets all the ladies.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
He steal my girlfriend. :-(
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.