Toribash
Original Post
Ace of Spades

EHSS OF SPEHDS

Abbreviated as AoS

Ace of Spades is a first-person shooter game combined with the elements of Minecraft and the fast-paced action of Team Fortress 2. It can run on most(if not all) computers with its voxel(3d pixel) graphics. The installer is just 5.5mb(That's like.. really light.).

It's 2 teams against each other. The maximum players a room can hold is 32, so its 16v16(can differ for some rooms), With the players identifying themselves as the team they are in with their color. So far I've seen 4 teams which are Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.. I don't think there are more. The 2 team colors differ on the room(Like in one room it's Green vs Blue or Red vs Yellow etc).

3 Guns, from which you can pick one, serves as your role. The Rifle for long ranged warfare, the SMG for medium ranged assaults and a Shotgun to screw your opponent's shit upside down at close range. Along with the gun you chose, you get 3 more equipments which are blocks,(to place and stuff, like in minecraft. You only have 50 blocks though, but still enough to make a wall or barricade or help with a trench or something. You can change the color too.) a spade(To break blocks. Used in digging and making trenches and tunnels or whatever. It is also a melee weapon.) and 4 grenades.

There are a variety of game modes like ctf, arena(last team standing), babel(You have to construct a ladder or tower or anything tall to reach a certain high floating platform and steal the enemy's intel which is on that platform.), zombies, assault, etc.

This is a really neat game, you guys should try it, maybe as a way to pass the time and meet up, which we haven't been doing much. I need some people I know to play it with me too. It's lonely out there.

Controls

Q - Switch to previous weapon
E - Switch to next weapon
Mouse Scroll - Switch Weapons
1,2,3,4 - Switch Weapons depending on the number that weapon represents
WASD - Move
Left Ctrl - Crouch
Left Shift - Sprint (Disables shooting and automatic climbing of blocks)
R - Reload
Left Click - Fire
Right Click - Aim down sights
T - Global Chat
Y - Team Chat
. - Change gun (Rifle, SMG or Shotgun. Respawns your character though. Best used when you've already died.)

Screenshots (Can't hotlink :<)

The reason you see different appearances of players and guns in the screenshots is because they are edited by tampering with the files(See down), the original looks of the players are at the 2nd picture.

You can edit player, gun looks by tampering with the .png and .kv6 stuff in the Ace of Spades folder by using SLAB6(Download it from http://advsys.net/ken/download.htm). Although other players won't be able to see your edited stuff, they'll see it as how their files are.

Ace of Spades Website(Download button is on that page) : www.ace-spades.com/
NO "TL ; DR"

Player List:

• Ion (Xenofire)
• Finalwish (FinalWish)
• -??- (WuTangLee)
• Castra (Castra)
• Satan (WickedHayo)
• Buttlancer (NearlyDead)
Last edited by Xenofire; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
Tomorrow would be better, im practically asleep on my feet just now, zero attention span etc.
il register an account though in a few minutes and let you know.

EDIT: Registered as Finalwish, i get home around 4pm tomorrow, so look for me around then.
Last edited by FinalWish; Jul 9, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
I'll just check on this thread sometime tomorrow then, what's your GMT?
Last edited by Xenofire; Jul 10, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
I played it, kind of minecraft with guns, but sthillllllllllllll awesome

completley not drunk orh anythinggfasdsa
I could post a tutorial on using SLAB6 when this thread gets more popularity, but you could just always click 'Help' on the program to see the controls.