Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Random talk thread
I noticed we didnt have a random talk thread,when i was in Ark they had a random talk thread as a sticky.now its pretty simple you can talk about school,cars,bands,chicks etc.the main purpos of this thread is so the clan can socialize and share.so yeah here you can do all that.oh and please dont spam(you saw what happend to powelly)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I like Dungeons and Dragons.
Anyone wanna dance?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
haha like i said these two grade 11s came up to me and my girlfriend and started shit then they called her a slut so i told her to leave with her friends and then f...ed those assholes up and then my dad said i should have just left them but i never so if grounded me for something that was right even if i was told if shit like this happens i just tell my dad and he will sort it out but i took it into my own hands.and i am not a tall mean guy im a small skater dude but i have my black belt in karate so well i had the uper hand

sorry for double post but again do not spam!

That wasn't spam! T'was just random talk!
The thread's name's "Random talk thread", FCOL
I was following the instructionz!
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
in about a week maby two or so i wanna have a tournament for just our clan with like a small prize just for fun,what do you think

talk not burst out random comments

Aw =(
But that's so much more fun.