Toribash
Original Post
[-iAm] Clan Is Getting Kicked Off!
Picture is being created

Story

Clan Allies

Single Allies

Clan Goals

Last edited by NuclearX; Jul 18, 2012 at 03:02 AM.
I'm almost finished with the picture ...
-----
I make the Basic Model,if you don't like,i wanna make other models...
Check:
Last edited by Kratos; Jul 16, 2012 at 06:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Picasso, this is a clan that would be a great group of people to hang out with name, we will also be hosting plenty of clan events. We will also try to be forum active to help incorporate all of our members in our events. -posted from my phone.

And also to imaboss and everyone who applies please follow the application link, then next person that does this will be automatically denied.
Last edited by NuclearX; Jul 18, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
i am a 2dan black belt i been on toribash for 2 years i trained many many white belts to fight better instead of using the noob clap making people mad rank is in the 2000 area i am highly skilled at this game i work good with other i been in tons of clan bringing the rank up and i also can recruit very well i don't recruit randoms i look at skill
i am 15 i am mature but i also can have fun
Try to be more active Nuclear, cause people's respect is on your number of posts too, by the way requesting clan allies
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Clan enemies because you are fighting the nuclear meaning my new clan -Nuclear Howitzer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------