Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Loyalty]
LOYALTY

Loyalty is something that contains many things that vary (eg:Trust, friendship and much more.) Loyalty is every where in the world but especially here in this clan desc... I'm loyal, your loyal were all loyal.

Clan Rules

Clan Goals

Members/Application

Ally's/Enemey's

Last edited by SuplexGod; Jul 30, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Originally Posted by SuplexGod View Post
-If requesting allie's then you must state a good reason

I strongly advise you too read the rules before posting,
Very true statement... New clans take quite a while to begin, all you need is a tag and then people seem interested. Well request accept.
OK, make sure to capitalize the begging of every sentence... Well your grammar is good but we need much more information.
i would like to join this clan because im looking forward to being loyal and have someone to teach me to become loyal, ive been in a few clans with my alt (smartbest who is a third dan) my longest time in a clan was several months. It was with AFF and the only reason why i quit that clan was because it was completely dead. im currently in -IAM and am planning on staying in it for awhile. i hope to be in your clan.
Second foundership accepted and adding to first post. Chuck application wasn't too good but I guess we can see if it improves... Well yes from me we'll wait for ZRadio.