CPU
Intel Celeron T3000 @ 1.80GHz

RAM
3.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz
Motherboard
TOSHIBA NBWAA (U2E1)

Graphics
Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Furthest I can get is to the main menu after logging in, Then it froze and I had to force restart by turning it off and on via power button. I have the latest drivers I can find, I can't get the ones from Intel since my graphics are apparently custom for the laptop and not the generic drivers, So it could make the system unstable.
There's a good chance it's nothing to do with the graphics hardware, and instead it's your CPU hanging. TB does a heavy mod download when it's run, and in the majority of cases the game will "freeze" for a few seconds while it does it. Celeron's were never great, it's likely the game hasn't locked up etc, it's just taking it a longer time to do it. (Windows goes DERP if something takes longer than it thinks it should & gives you a lock up message)

Or it could be the graphics, the only driver Toshiba released before discontinuing that machine is over 3 year old. You could force it to have an intel version, though I can't guarantee it'll work. But hell, that's what the rollback function on Windows is for eh? ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
There's a good chance it's nothing to do with the graphics hardware, and instead it's your CPU hanging. TB does a heavy mod download when it's run, and in the majority of cases the game will "freeze" for a few seconds while it does it. Celeron's were never great, it's likely the game hasn't locked up etc, it's just taking it a longer time to do it. (Windows goes DERP if something takes longer than it thinks it should & gives you a lock up message)

Or it could be the graphics, the only driver Toshiba released before discontinuing that machine is over 3 year old. You could force it to have an intel version, though I can't guarantee it'll work. But hell, that's what the rollback function on Windows is for eh? ;)

I'll give it another try tomorrow and let it sit for an hour or 2 when it freezes, As for the rollback function, For some reason restore points don't work for me anymore, I just get errors when i try to use them ;p