Ranking
Original Post
(Clockwrk) Team Clockwerk
[Clockwrk] Team Clockwerk
We are a new clan that has great plans. We plan to gather skilled players to help newer players in the various mods and develope our own unique.
-----
All members that join should post comments frequently. If you have not posted in a three weeks without a reason tell Sastimos,renekade, or pkmasta otherwise will be kicked.
-----
We accept all toris both experience and those wishing to learn.
-----
Donation's go to renekade
If anyone would like to add me on Skype, my username is imrevned. Please tell me who you are and etc. if you send me a request.
Hello i am here to apply where do I apply ?
-----
Disregard of what i just have said!
Thank you.
Last edited by TMinster; Oct 15, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Hello i am here to apply where do I apply ?
-----
Disregard of what i just have said!
Thank you.

Do you not want to join anymore?
Keeping the thread alive, a little more about the clan: we mainly play Judo, if you want to learn how to play Judo/get better, we can teach you (the teachings not only help you in Judo, but in Toribash in general, we accept newbies and the experienced). We are very friendly and we usually chat with one another on Skype. You don't have to talk with us if you don't want to obviously :P
Hi, looks like your OP is missing a few things, please read this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=352684
And have a look at a few other DSC's to see what a clan should look like (Ethr is a good example, or Quest)

Also please don't just post for the sake of Bumping, it's pointless and spammy, thanks.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hi, looks like your OP is missing a few things, please read this:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=352684
And have a look at a few other DSC's to see what a clan should look like (Ethr is a good example, or Quest)

Also please don't just post for the sake of Bumping, it's pointless and spammy, thanks.

The reason I "bumped" is because my friend said if you don't post anything in the thread your clan will get deleted, so rather than legitimately spamming I figured I would "bump" it. Sorry, I am not the leader of this clan, my friend is, and he doesn't seem to know much.
Hello My name Is Berryl,I live in indonesia,my belt is White (Actually my belt is blue ) My age is 14,I m good at Twinsword And aikido ,i like to join this clan because i m gonna put my awesome In to your clan... *If you denied this account you can invite me... My Accont for blue belt is : Nyelulu123