Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
All Members Read: House Cleaning
Well, the one month deadline I set out at the beginning of my tenure as leader is almost upon us. This mean we are now officially back to being fully up and running, and also means a few thing will need to be taken care of.
  1. I have begun clearing any members that joined prior to my tenure and who haven't confirmed allegiance in the state of epic thread from the member list. The good news is, by the looks of it, we only lost 3 members, XanderM, Samdaddy, and Smoki. Due to the deadline being the 25th, if any of these members confirm allegiance between now and then, I will gladly reinstate them.
  2. We are now ready to fully delve into the realm of clan wars. This should be fun and add some much needed tcs to the bank. I will be making a thread for clan war challenges, suggestions, times, and results.
  3. regular Forum Activity checks will begin next week. The deadlines for these will not be nearly as loose as the one month I gave prior. Also, as a consequence of this, I will be adding a thread to post absences.
  4. As of the 25th, the state of epic thread will be closed and stripped of its stickyness. With the posting of this thread, the need for it has passed.

I would like to welcome you all to the new era of Epic, thank you for staying with us and lets continue to grow this clan.

P.S. A few things I would like you to do.
  • I know most of you do not have boosters, but please, if you plan on buying one, don't leave us hanging and put some of that extra tc in the clan bank.
  • Please, for Sherlok's sake, post in the what time are you usually on thread.
  • Please, for the sake of our clan video, post a replay in the clan video thread.
Last edited by xicer; Jun 24, 2008 at 12:20 AM.