Toribash
Original Post
Back after some years
Last I logged in to ToriBash was in 09, and at that point I had lost interest. After getting my school life on track, after getting ALL new hardware for gaming, and after getting a job as a local DJ, I'm back and in action!

If anyone remembers, me, howdy! If you don't, here's a rundown.

1. Joined Incognito
2. Went inactive as balls

Just stopping in, and if I continue to play from here I might as well reapply (or start wearing the tag as I'm still on the roster)!
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.

No one here plays this game. If you haven't noticed there's not been a post in over a week, and that was in the random bullshit thread, where we generally talk about Dota 2, SC2 and other, better games.

So, huehue. There's no one here, princess in another castle, etcetc.

Nice seeing you anyway. <3
Last edited by Kraetyz; Oct 26, 2012 at 10:11 AM.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Wow 2009, it's really been that long huh?
Yeah you can def wear the tag if you get back into it (seems like we've been taken off the clan page managing list thingy, so dunno how to invite)

NVM it's just a new system, gonna register us now.

Anyway it's cool to see an old face around, and a post in something other than the random thread haha.

How's working as a DJ? Seems like it'd be a really fun job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Sorry for late replies, DJing is going very well. I get payed somewhere around $200 a show, however the catch is finding work. It's not a job where you get a paycheck, you need to have people come to you.
I'm working slowly towards getting a job, finally. After coming out of school (having studied completely useless subjects) and not having a driver's license or any previous work experience, I've picked up welding. Hopefully it'll go well.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
I'm working slowly towards getting a job, finally. After coming out of school (having studied completely useless subjects) and not having a driver's license or any previous work experience, I've picked up welding. Hopefully it'll go well.

With welding you can get into construction which pays decently well.