Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Singpleplayer flame
I got a suggestion, since the singleplayer flame glitch doesnt work (or im dumb and dont know how to do it properly) Maybe theres this script where once you loaded a flame with flame forge, You can use the script and keep it permanently. If you want to unload a script, just make an unload flame script. This is a suggestion so i hope it can be made =D Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
You can do this, If you forge the flame and make a note of all the numbers from beginning to end you can goto your customs folder (.../<toribash directory>/customs/<your name>) and open the file 'item.dat' with notepad and write those numbers after flame0 0; and save it. You'll want to set the file as read-only otherwise when you open the game it will be instantly replaced with the original file again. Obviously no-one will be able to see this flame except you.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Will it work with textedit on mac?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
You can do this, If you forge the flame and make a note of all the numbers from beginning to end you can goto your customs folder (.../<toribash directory>/customs/<your name>) and open the file 'item.dat' with notepad and write those numbers after flame0 0; and save it. You'll want to set the file as read-only otherwise when you open the game it will be instantly replaced with the original file again. Obviously no-one will be able to see this flame except you.

There is a problem with that. If I'm correct, the flame will reset each time you have to download yourself.
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
There is a problem with that. If I'm correct, the flame will reset each time you have to download yourself.

From the very same quote you quoted:

Originally Posted by PsYcHo96 View Post
You'll want to set the file [item.dat] as read-only otherwise when you open the game it will be instantly replaced with the original file again.

Signature temporarily out of order.