Ranking
Original Post
[Lost] Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the Legion of Strategical Terror. This is the place to be if you want to destroy and conquer Toribash.
Rules

All members of the clan have to be respectful towards each other, this includes; no trolling, flaming, or cursing other members out. Please use proper grammar at all times in-game, forums, and yes even during IRC chat. You have to accept to follow all of the clan rules and Toribash global rules at ALL TIMES.
Application:
Name:
Brief Description of Yourself and Why You Want to Join with [Lost]:
Experience/Skills:
Belt:
Favorite Mod:
Least Favorite Mod:
Past Clans:
Previous bans/infractions:

Your application will be read over and you will get a response through private messages after a few days. Good luck.
~Intelligent
Pwr's Alt
Application:
Name: Denis (Blood145)
Brief Description of Yourself and Why You Want to Join with [Lost]: I am not the best Toribash player. But i want better play and i need a master. I hope Lost can help me. I have potential and i come to be better.
Experience/Skills: Ninjutsu/Lenshu/Aikido/Wushu
Belt: Brown
Favorite Mod: Ninjutsu
Least Favorite Mod: Judo/twinssword
Past Clans: -
Previous bans/infractions: -
Sorry but, we need more experienced players and your application has a lot of errors.

PS intelligent reinvite (glitch)
Name:MAd200 aka Patrik
Brief Description of Yourself and Why You Want to Join with [Lost]:Im a Badass, just kidding. Joe mentioned u guys, so i thought ill give it a try.
Experience/Skills:A lot of people hate my style, maybe becouse im not into the looks and they get pwned for "no reason". Im a good grappler an clincher. But I'm quasi restarting after a two years break.
Belt: 2 Dan
Favorite Mod: Aikido and Ninjutsu
Least Favorite Mod: Jousting? Wushu is a headache
Past Clans:-:-
Previous bans/infractions:-:-
Yes just make sure you don't quit another 2 years : D. I'd also like to test you ingame.