Ranking
Original Post
Auto mod.
A toggled option Where the system chooses a random mod to play ingame. That is all i have and need to say.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I thnk Hampa can easily do it (I think) , would be nice! Add the /randomod command
it would be good if you could pick like 5 mods to choose from like a playlist randomizer.
[Akido-akidobigdojo-wushu-ninjitsu-lenshu] and the randomizer picks form one of those
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
I thnk Hampa can easily do it (I think) , would be nice! Add the /randomod command

/random or /rdmod.
Originally Posted by kball View Post
it would be good if you could pick like 5 mods to choose from like a playlist randomizer.
[Akido-akidobigdojo-wushu-ninjitsu-lenshu] and the randomizer picks form one of those

Great add on, dude. I guess you can put that there, too.
私の顔にそれを言う。
If it had certain mods yes, if every mod was implied, no.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I think if it had every mod it can't be abused.

I run a fun mods public room, and I really want to do this command. It's really fun!

If it only had basic mods like lenshu, aikido, ABD Etc, it wouldn't be auto mod anymore.
私の顔にそれを言う。
There's another way of doing this.
Open the mods list, scroll down randomly, pick a random one.
Boom! You have yourself a random mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Including the favourite mods list of which the randomizer will choose is a good idea,
if you could edit the list ofc