Toribash
Original Post
An application- Squidooo
A little while ago, I created a clan called '(-Black)'. About 40 members, active, members participated in group contests, gatherings etc.

And my co-leader kicked everyone, took the bank fund and left.
So here I am, just a lonely Squid inking himself to join an official clan, and to fit with my personality I chose [Fish].
I know most of the members here in this small bunch of aquatic creatures, I'm not sure if they quite remember/ or know who I am though, but it's a chance to get to know them if they don't.
I tend to enjoy quite, small groups.
I'm not sure why, I just seem to get a warm fuzzy feeling under my tentacles when a couple fish start talking about, well fish.
Well I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to show my statistics..

Belt: Brown
Favorite mods: Taekkyon, Aikido, Wushu
Tourneys won: 73

Not much, I know. I don't have much to show unfortunately, but maybe, just maybe a want to be in this great clan could somehow be shown through this application, and overrule the slowly growing statistics.

Cheers,

-Squid
I know him.
hes pretty cool,not a jerk or anything
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
@Fish,

Well, the 2 people I really know here is Firebolty and cody. But I'd like to get to know everyone else as well.
I just have one question. Why grey text?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Clearly he doesn't want to be racist and he's not just trying to reduce the contrast between the text and the background in order to make it harder to read.

Haven't you seen the community college mascot?
I wish I was an aquatic animal but i'm a good-for-nothing towel.
inq.
Well are we gonna accept him or not?
i personally want him in
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
I'm not sure why, I just seem to get a warm fuzzy feeling under my tentacles when a couple fish start talking about, well fish.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Clearly he doesn't want to be racist and he's not just trying to reduce the contrast between the text and the background in order to make it harder to read.

Haven't you seen the community college mascot?

You took the words right out of my mouth. But I admit the purple signature was purely for effect.