Toribash
Original Post
Logical reason that YOLO is wrong and doesn't exist
YOLO doesn't exist , you know why? I found a logical reason for it , humans and there spirit lived three times , and died twice , the first life was front of god (in a spirit shape) reciving demands from him etc. , after that the spirit dies and and be put into our human body .. So that's one - one , the second life is what we know - "birth of a baby" that's where our spirit gets alive with our human body , the second death is when we die (get killed , die in bed or any other way) .. So now it's two - two , the third and last life is when "the promised day or DoomsDay" comes .. And in that day no one will ever die .
~oofun4

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOS .. PLEASE LEAVE FOR MENTAL REASONS.
Last edited by oofun4; Dec 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
"Flimsy"
Mhm and ? I just gave what I believe in .. Not more , if you believe in god and religions , you may understand
That is a philosophical metaphysics. It may is true, it may is not, but it is not a logical reason.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill
I prefer to call it logic for lower intellegent species
The reasoning you used is based upon religious beliefs. It is not a purely logical reasoning.
Last edited by Hero; Dec 15, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
Well Do you disagree with me ? Because I don't see a purely reasonably comment .
-----
I just said what I think is true depending on what I learned . Nothing fake I took.
-----
And if you don't believe in god .. Just leave the thread
Last edited by oofun4; Dec 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No , you will stay in your human body for the rest of the destiny . Period .
Then you don't have a third life. What you say is, your third life is spending time dead in a human body? You are contradicting yourself.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]