Ranking
Original Post
Blood on tori
I think blood must make some trails on tori...Like real fluid
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
show us what it will look like?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
show us what it will look like?

whait a sec plz
-----
sorry for my bad english.\
I mean blood trails on body.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Apr 24, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
He means like on Wii

And i really want blood flowing on the tori like on Wii cause its more cooler (:
eh
This would ruin sets and stuff.
People want to see their sets and not have blood on it.
And this is too much fluid for any computer on low graphic, that will make those guys jealous.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
There's shaders where others cant use so players getting jealous isn't really a good reason. XD
It's a good suggestion though it's been rejected many times before but omegadark1 is right. It's not so neat having blood on your textures.
~knight zero~
We'll I think it would be a nice graphical advancement, kinda like a option that can be turned on and off like ray tracing shaders etc. also it wouldn't be too much worse than when a certain body part takes damage and turns red.
I had this idea a while ago, I think it would be a good edition to the game.
~Supported
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
This idea was put onto the wii version, but this would lag the game like no ones business, most people can't even run the game with shaders, and then the fluid blood mechanic, that would just kill people's computers
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Seriously, Plata?

/opt blood 0
/opt bloodstains 0 ---> If the blood was implemented on sticking on the toris, you could simply disable it!!!!!!!!!! Jesus christ.

Also, SUPPORTED.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU