Ranking
Original Post
Void Flame Particles
So yeah, you can make void flames like any color by making the particle the opposite to the actual color that you want the flame to be. But then why does the flame become completely invisible when you make a black particle? and Yes, I am sure I've tried putting shaders on.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
if you want a flame a certain color, make the particle that exact color, the particle of the flame will change the color to a different color. Just take the color the particle changed it to, and make/recolor a particle that SAME color. you will then have the color you desire.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Lol you're trying to make the void flame white which doesn't work because all white registers as transparent (Since it is inverse, black is actually white etc, so it is registering as transparent.) I tried this quite a few times. Wanted my rainflame a snow flame, so yeah, never worked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Yeah I want mine to snow as well, but I guess it wont happen blah.. Thanks though Beta.
I think I'll leave this open for a bit though in case any staff would like to add something.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
http://www.psdgraphics.com/file/blue-snowflake-icon.jpg You can take that and make it inverse, I did that one to make my rainflame a snow flame Looks quite good too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Wait, inverse as in black or inverse to the color it is in that photo?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Just take the photo into a photo editing program, inverse it, and it will be good to go.(once inversed, background will be black, so the inverse of that = white, white = transparent, then the snowflake should be this red'ish color, so the inverse of that = blue)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!