Toribash
Original Post
[Discussion]Tea time with Ethr and friends
On the marrow scholars. Would you care to sit and relax over some nice delectable tea? Come and exfoliate your troubles by the fireplace. All are welcome here, if the think they are worthy.

The idea behind this thread.

I want to be a place of intelligence, and I want you all to be able to tell us stories about your life. So relax and have fun with this. I also don't want to see any posts with less than two sentences. Like I said this will be a thread of intelligence.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 9, 2013 at 01:59 AM.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I'm not sure what this thread is about, but you need a tag beside your thread name.
If I were a mod, I would change it. Inf should be coming along soon, he'll add it.
Hmmm, tea time with Ethr? How delightful
Last edited by Nijia; Feb 9, 2013 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Making me a better person, THAT KARMA
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I'm not sure what this thread is about, but you need a tag beside your thread name.
If I were a mod, I would change it. Inf should be coming along soon, he'll add it.

My bad, I Always seem to forget to add tags.

I made this because of a post I saw in the Wolid thread.
-----
Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
EDIT: Shall I be fancy? Or shall i delete this and be nice?

Yeah that was kind of the point. A kind of fun different type of thread to post in.
Last edited by Apex; Feb 9, 2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me

'ello gents. I see this fine thread has shown the upper class personality in all of us. I am pleased.
Let us enjoy this delectible tea, and rejoice over stories we've encountered in our lives.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Dizzy, could you please edit that nasty little thing in your post? The one with me quoted? Cause that is ALL changed now, cause I am fancy square pancy now.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
why hello there, yesterday I saw an old woman who had trouble crossing the street. Since I am such a I did not help her but continued my walk.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
why hello there, yesterday I saw an old woman who had trouble crossing the street. Since I am such a I did not help her but continued my walk.

Jolly good show, dear chap. Jolly good show indeed.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]