Toribash
Original Post
would someone be kind enough
does anyone have a head txt they dont want if so can you give it to me
*Activate backseat mod mode*

Lock & shame.

User infracted for backseat modding. Don't do this, even sarcastically.
/volt
Last edited by volt; Jul 8, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
Originally Posted by trentdude2 View Post
does anyone have a head txt they dont want if so can you give it to me

If you mean the ability to use a head texture: No, you have to buy one for yourself for 20,000 TC. No one can buy one for you or give you one.

If you mean the actual art texture, there is a thread that features many head texutres that you can use freely:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=466

Additionally,
Please use a more descriptive thread title,
and Please be more specific in what you are asking.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
wow. Asking for 20k basically. Not cool to beg, especially for something like a head texture... buy your own, or get a booster when textures are the promo.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
You guys still don't know if he's talking about the art or the item.
Please hold the insults
He isn't begging until you know what he's asking.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Originally Posted by volt View Post
You guys still don't know if he's talking about the art or the item.
Please hold the insults
He isn't begging until you know what he's asking.

oh thanks yo. I didn't realize that could be a discrepancy ^_^'

my bad
<insert (something) here>
trentdude2 : If you're asking for a free Head Texture (the item in the Torishop to activate a custom texture for your head), we can't give you one. Why ? Just because we cannot transfer textures, and if it was possible, I doubt someone would give you a Head Texture just like that. If it's what you want, it's called "begging", and it's against the rules, and you should read the rules, even just the titles. You have to buy with your own money, for a price of 20K toricredits. Do not ask people to give you some tc so you can buy a Head texture item : it's also begging and it's against the rule.

If you're asking for a free Custom Texture for your Head, you can find some in the Market Board. Sometimes, they make free textures for people. Check them out, if that's what you're asking for. But, to activate those custom textures, you'll need to buy the Textures Items in the Torishop (15K to 35K toricredits). Or, you can also try your texture by saving them in the *.tga format, and putting them in your custom folder (obviously trentdude2).
This isn't called "begging". But, you could have used the search button, though. Or even read the pages in the market.

Anyway, good luck ;)
Gone