Ranking
Original Post
A shocking discovery
Hi from Italy everyone. I am right now living with an Italian family, as is everyone else in my program, and I hijacked one of their computers. I am just posting here to tell you all, in case you didnt know, that we eat COOKIES for breakfast. Not stupid cookies crisp cereal, or anything like that, but REAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, or those cream filled wafer things, or Oreos, or whatever. It's awesome. Keep rocking everyone, and know that you all are in my mind always. And by always, I mean rarely. And by rocking, I mean toribashing. And by rarely, i mean almost never. Seriously, it's awesome here.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
You lucky ninja. Wait, dont tell me, is Soup a dessert?

:P
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Why don't i just change my name to MrCookie?
sounds alright doesn't it?
Pop!
Uuuuh... no.

Change your name to CookieCrisp or something.

Make it... breakfasty, I guess. Or at least a food.
Soop, i think you missed the point. By making it "CookieCrisp" he would be a cereal, an age old breakfast food. The point of this thread is to show that normal cookies are breakfast too, and that if you want cookies for breakfast, it doesnt have to be part of a cereal.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
[invade]
Too bad the CookieMonster isn't among you anymore :P
[/invade]
No I know what you mean CrazyNinja, but I'm just saying, but actually I guess I kinda didnt really think about that while writing that...