Toribash
Original Post
Bad bug. Crashes/Serverely slows down servers.
Hey guys. I was recently playing on a server. (This was my first ever time playing the game too, quite sad really.) When It got up to my turn, there was this asshole that decided that if he had to wait, he would make everybody suffer. He started repeatedly going spectator and joining the game. This resulted in the server horribly slowing down, a stuttering halt. I don't know if anything can be done to him for exploiting it, but just in case, the guys name was "PwN".

I don't know what else to say, besides the fact that this should be fixed, as it horribly impacted my gaming experience, and I'm sure it impacted everybody else that was on the server.
He did that at TAG server but I banned him..Still almost crashed server second time..ask for someone to infract him or banlaz0r him or something :/
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
How could he? He's not a developer.

Now, we just wait for Nabi to see this thread and provide confirmation that they're working on it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
lol i know Pwn he is Pawneds friend ironically and yesh he is new to the game but acts rpetty retarded sometimes. He doesn't know better though =/

He does know better, he just likes to hack 'n' stuff, he just found the packets that are sent when you spec and kept sending the packets again like 10 times every second...
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
He does know better, he just likes to hack 'n' stuff, he just found the packets that are sent when you spec and kept sending the packets again like 10 times every second...

Well, I just hope he sends the wrong packet next time. Thanks for informing me how he did it though. I assumed he a macro the sent him to spec and he had it repeat 20 times every time he pressed the button or so. But the packet sounds like it'd be much more faster/laggier on the server.