Ranking
View Poll Results: Allow Me Another Shot in Ethereal?
Yes- We actually missed you from the Family.
9 Votes / 56.25%
No - Gtfo fgt.
7 Votes / 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Regret~
Okay so hey guys. I've realised that i've made the biggest fuckin mistake ever in my TB life, and that was leaving ethereal. And it's kinda bugging me at this point because i love ethr and all you guys in it (veryno homo). So i've spoken to inferno and he's offered me an invite , but i don't want to rejoin the clan on bad terms , so i've told him i'd speak to everyone before making my decision and what not.
So basically what i want you all to do , is pm me your answers or write them here stating weather or not you'd like me to come back to ethr , because don't get me wrong, i don't like being called a clan hopper but i guess what i did was blatant clan hopping and i'm sorry for that. , i really miss ethr and i've realized the mistake i've made. a huge mistake . If i receive too many negative votes i won't rejoin , even if it's at 50-50 because i won't be comfortable with the fact that half of my clan mates don't want me around...
I left Ethereal in seek of a new ,exciting and forum active aswell as ingame active clan that is close to my GMT , i sorta failed because being GMT -4 no other clan except Ethr and i think [secret] and [Sy] have aligned GMTs.
I've obviously fucked up because i joined Toribash marine corps , i thought it was active and by the looks of it at the time it was indeed , but now it doesn't seem to be. Bare in mind i'm not flaming the marines , or deak.

On another note
Ave left a remark in the other thread i made about leaving ethr
saying "Nice clan hop". From that i don't really get
a very friendly vibe , but it's understandable , i'm also
neglecting the fact that he did the same in the past but nonetheless,
i'm trying to avoid quarreling , so ave i mean nothing offensive by it.
If i'm not allowed back into the clan i'll understand ,
hopefully i can be a single ally or something.

Also , if i'm not allowed here this thread can can be closed.
Last edited by Nigma; Mar 19, 2013 at 02:56 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Um I missclicked, I thought I hit yes and clicked vote but I apparently didn't.
-smart jeffry is smart-
Last edited by Jeffry36; Mar 19, 2013 at 03:34 AM.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Technically he has 4 yes
And everybody liked you soooo inviting
At that ratio it's all going to be yes
The sooner you are in, the sooner we will become very active again.
ya
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Okay so hey guys. I've realised that i've made the biggest fuckin mistake ever in my TB life, and that was leaving ethereal. And it's kinda bugging me at this point because i love ethr and all you guys in it (veryno homo). So i've spoken to inferno and he's offered me an invite , but i don't want to rejoin the clan on bad terms , so i've told him i'd speak to everyone before making my decision and what not.
So basically what i want you all to do , is pm me your answers or write them here stating weather or not you'd like me to come back to ethr , because don't get me wrong, i don't like being called a clan hopper but i guess what i did was blatant clan hopping and i'm sorry for that. , i really miss ethr and i've realized the mistake i've made. a huge mistake . If i receive too many negative votes i won't rejoin , even if it's at 50-50 because i won't be comfortable with the fact that half of my clan mates don't want me around...
I left Ethereal in seek of a new ,exciting and forum active aswell as ingame active clan that is close to my GMT , i sorta failed because being GMT -4 no other clan except Ethr and i think [secret] and [Sy] have aligned GMTs.
I've obviously fucked because i joined Toribash marine corps , i thought it was active and by the looks of it at the time it was indeed , but now i doesn't seem to be. Bare in mind i'm not flaming the marines , or deak.

On another note
Ave left a remark in the other thread i made about leaving ethr
saying "Nice clan hop". From that i don't really get
a very friendly vibe , but it's understandable , i'm also
neglecting the fact that he did the same in the past but nonetheless,
i'm trying to avoid quarreling , so ave i mean nothing offensive by it.
If i'm not allowed back into the clan i'll understand ,
hopefully i can be a single ally or something.

Also , if i'm not allowed here this thread can can be closed.

Please flame him, it can turn out some hilarious results.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Dammit. I meant to press yes. Mah bad.

But I don't think it's completely right for you to leave, join another clan, and then come back just like that.

But I don't think "Gtfo fgt" is what I'm thinking in my head so I meant to vote yes.
You shouldn't clan hop.
You shouldn't even come back.
You should be scared.
You should not be invited
You should be punished
You shouldn't be regretting you're own mistake.
You seemed to fit in the marines.
You should try start every sentance's with "you".
You shouldn't facepalm this
You shoundn't read this

InfernoXZ Moderated Message:
:cream:
Last edited by Ninjacam; Mar 19, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
✡[Vibe]✡
Everyone have your mistakes, it isn't a clan hopper, you just choiced the wrong clan, you said '' I'm joining because i'm a Deak friend ''. Nothing is new for me.
I'll vote yes.