Toribash
Original Post
[Ethr] Soap Leaving
Hey guys. I realize that Ethr is dying. There's nothing we can do about it. One of the leaders is extremely inactive and quitting the clan, and there are only 3 strong authority figures. One of them being myself.

I would love for this clan to still be active. But we're dying, and most people can see it. I've had the absolute best clan experience I've ever had in any game with this clan. It has been one of my best group experiences in my life.

The reason I'm saying all of this, is that I will be leaving. I'll be joining Rust and trying to help this clan become very strong. I see extreme potential in it.

If any of you follow me, I'll fucking kill you. This is a great clan, and I hope you guys can bring it back to life. No one knows what the future holds.

If I can make one last suggestion. I suggest making Nijia a Headspirit. He's one of the most active, and loyal members I've seen in this game. He's an excellent member, and will probably be an awesome Co-Leader.

Also Isolations as a Head Spirit. And forum mod. He'll be a great way to keep the forum intact and bring this clan back up.

Thank you so much everyone. I'm so sorry to see this clan going down.

Good bye.

InfernoXZ Moderated Message:
Changed the title to an actual title. If you wanted to leave, then just say "I'm leaving to go help [rust]", don't try to say we're dying.
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Mar 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM.