Toribash
Original Post
[Event]♣Gangnam Style Event♣

Welcome to my other event! This event is based off the Gangnam style and is sponsored from the Toribash Marine Corps.
Ok, so the objective is to do the gangnam style dance. If you do not know how to do it, just go on youtube and search up the dance moves. The judges will judge on how realistic your Tori is, so try not to be so stiff. Also, it helps if you can do it for a long amount of time. Now, like the Twerk event, I will upload these onto youtube, and of course, I will use the gangnam style song:P.

No stealing other peoples work, or editing someone elses.
Be sure to post a replay, I will not add you to the Entry list unless you post a replay.
Please be patient when the end date is up, for we will be judging all replays sent to us.

-DeakManiac
-Pindar
-uFantom
-iPoor
-Most of the TB Marines

First place: 10,000 Toricredits
Second place: 5,000 Toricredits
Third place: 2,500 Toricredits

Prizes will be sent from MarineBank, for this is sponsored by the Toribash Marine Corps

End date:
April 16, 2013.(3 weeks)
Last edited by Noobie; Mar 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Defenently going to give this a shot lol , now is there any rules saying on what mod is to be used or anything regarding the game rule settings ?
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Defenently going to give this a shot lol , now is there any rules saying on what mod is to be used or anything regarding the game rule settings ?

No, not really. You can use any mod you please.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Oh lord. This one will be a doozy. I'm in.
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
Already done. It's so hard with 30 and 9 grav >_< I may make one a little more realistic once I've done it a few times, got it from here: http://visual.ly/gangnam-style-5-basic-steps
Attached Files
Gangnam try two.rpl (118.5 KB, 106 views)
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.