Toribash
Original Post
I am leaving.
Sorry everyone. I know I didn't really give this too much of a shot, but this was a choice I made with out too much thought in the first place. It was kind of a case of "holy crap, I got asked to be in a clan!". It flattered me and I dove in without taking into consideration the after affects of my choice to join. The reason I am leaving is simply because I do not feel that my staying in the clan will benefit anyone involved. This has nothing to do with how "good" the clan is, more so with the fact that this is a clan that is going through changes, and I don't feel I should be a part of them, mostly for personal reasons (i.e. inactivity/apathy) I hope no one (in wHo or Urban) takes this as an offense, in all honesty you all are pretty cool people from what I have seen, and I would value that over anything. I just don't feel that joining was the right choice for me, and to perpetuate that would be wrong to all of us.

Good luck, see you around.

Deady.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Yeah, sorry to see you go man, but at least you had a good, intelligent reason for it. (unlike some recent people who have left our clan) :P

See ya around.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
deady i wholely respect your decision, one thing you will learn is clans don't really make much of a difference but the friendships you have with players.
cya aroud
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
When i saw the heading , I wanted to punch your face into bits ....But you have a good reason Cya dude
R.I.P.
Thank you all for understanding. I agree Frunk. Jaco, thank you for not wanting to punch my face in anymore .

Cheers.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.