Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Quite a few things I'd like to know:
1.) How do I get a banner or colorful usertitle?
2.) How do I put new lines and center my signature?
3.) How do I put banners in my signature?
4.) How do I put spoilers in my treads?
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
1.) How do I get a banner or colorful usertitle?
3.) How do I put banners in my signature?
4.) How do I put spoilers in my treads?

1- I didn't understand what you meant by banner but you can get a unique usertitle by paying a ton of money. Contact fee for details.

2- User cp>Settings and options>Edit signature
And to center it, wrap the text with [ CENTER][/CENTER].

3- Edit your signature and upload a signature picture. Then add [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] wherever you want on your sig, to add the signature picture.

4- Use [SPO ILER=*spoilername*] TEXT [/SPOILER].
Please don't contact me regarding usertitle changes I am no longer staff. If you want to have extra formatting added to your usertitle, that being colour, bold, italics or font your best bet is probably to purchase two items from Suomynona's shop, which I believe will cost you 240,000TC. He will then be willing to provide changes for you.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Please don't contact me regarding usertitle changes I am no longer staff. If you want to have extra formatting added to your usertitle, that being colour, bold, italics or font your best bet is probably to purchase two items from Suomynona's shop, which I believe will cost you 240,000TC. He will then be willing to provide changes for you.

You can get it for 200,000TC from HERE.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

crux left a while ago afaik no one has stepped up in his place to takeover. Should probably be unstuck.
Thx, but:

[QUOTE=JSnuffMARS;6489930]1.) How do I get a banner or colorful usertitle?
/QUOTE]

The first 2 ones aren't done yet. Banner is a picture like sigpic, which you can click and then it takes you to a specified link. I wanna know how do you make those?

2.) Yeah, but how do I put newlines. If I just press enter, it seems not to take any effect in the resulted signature.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS
I wanna know how do you make those?

hyperlink the picture (insert link)

example

Like a lie