Ranking
Original Post
UTC?
Hey guys, recently, all the new training clans got shut down, ETC, Bleu etc, so maybe we should make Ultimate Training Clan? UTC? All the new people join, and they get taught about ingame stuff and forum-related stuff, then after a month, the top person may recieve an invite to Ultimate if he's good enough then the memberlist gets wiped (same thing as ETC) and then they re-apply again, it'll be good for the new steam users too.. Beta, I would recommend it..
If you support this idea, just say so, Beta, if you like the idea, Hero said to just PM him, I'd be happy to run the UTC btw
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I like it.

Wouldn't hurt to have a training ground for would-be members of Ultimate.
fl0w
I thought about it, but didn't want to do it because it will eventually die and won't ever make it as far. Might be alive for a few months or so, but not forever and it's really just taking the idea from Evil and not really fond of that. I might do an Ultimate Training Course within Ultimate though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
A training course for the members of Ultimate?

I'd like that very much, especially since I'm not very good in-game. What better way to improve than to learn from those who know best, amirite?
fl0w
Well I suppose it could be for Ultimate members. Teachers would be -ian- and i... Also whoever else wants to be a teacher and gets past both of us in wushu, aikido, and aikidobigdojo.. Or at least wins half and half ;P Just no use for a whole separate clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
I'd be happy to teach some nubs aikido.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
I'd be happy to teach some nubs aikido.

If somebody wants to learn aikido, they would go to team aikido and go to the teachers there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!