Ranking
Original Post
Okay.....I have some questions
I had a bit of a lockdown the past week and a half. I was hardly on, at all, and I sincerely apologise for that.

But what I really want to know is: What the fuck happened?
I came back, and found:

Half the clan gone
PorcupineJim's new clan - which contains said half of clan
A big ass argument thread
A Crisis in Clan Fusion

Why has this happened? How the hell did it come down to this?
I've got the gist in that PJim sent shady PM's to a few people, causing them to leave. He then formed a new clan called Ten thousand fists. In one fell strike he completely decimated this clan and left us with almost no hope of survival.

Then again, What really fucking bothers me is, WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS REVOLUTION CAUSED BY PM's.

Why the hell was not one of the leaders notified? Think about it, this clan has three leaders. We are NOT here FOR SHOW!

Porc, wormguy, RDM. Please explain.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by toritori9 View Post
But what I really want to know is: What the fuck happened?

Long story short. There was an argument and people left not because of said argument.
I came back, and found:

Half the clan gone
A big ass argument thread
A Crisis in Clan Fusion

The thread has been deleted because it was a misuderstanding sort of.

I've got the gist in that PJim sent shady PM's to a few people, causing them to leave.

No he didn't send out pms. He said i have my reasons. And everyone left with him. He only sent one person a pm.
He then formed a new clan called Ten thousand fists. In one fell strike he completely decimated this clan and left us with almost no hope of survival.

He didn't leave you with no hope of survival. He left and alot of people liked him so they left.

Then again, What really fucking bothers me is, WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS REVOLUTION CAUSED BY PM's.

There was no revolution. People just left with Jim.

Why the hell was not one of the leaders notified? Think about it, this clan has three leaders. We are NOT here FOR SHOW!

Jim didn't want to cause a scene of what happened. That is why he just said bye, i have my reasons. Not yell at some people for doing somethings.

Sorry for the invade.
But what I really want to know is: What the fuck happened? -Viva Revolution, senior!
I came back, and found:

Half the clan gone
A big ass argument thread Misunderstanding it seems
A Crisis in Clan Fusion

I've got the gist in that PJim sent shady PM's to a few people,lies causing them to leave. He then formed a new clan called Ten thousand fists. In one fell strike he completely decimated this clan and left us with almost no hope of survival.Actually we still have 16 total members :P

Then again, What really fucking bothers me is, WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS REVOLUTION CAUSED BY PM'sIt wasn't..

Why the hell was not one of the leaders notified? Do me and worm not count as leaders?Think about it, this clan has three leaders. We are NOT here FOR SHOW!

Porc, wormguy, RDM. Please explain.

Mah answers in bold.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
RDM, that last answer of yours....
The question was not meant in that context. It was meant as in 'Why was not one of the leaders notified?'.

Although, I may have posted a few wrong points and such up there. But that's because I don't know anything that happened.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
It's admirable that RDM has gotten over this so quickly...I'm still mildly annoyed by this whole situation, but I'm just dealing with it. No sense in bitching about something that isn't gonna change.
Originally Posted by wormguy View Post
It's admirable that RDM has gotten over this so quickly....

Onoes, I just have the attention span of a squirrel.

...who are you again?
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.