Ranking
Original Post
[R] Original Art for a Youtube banner
Hello everyone! And thanks for stopping by.

I just want to lay down what I'm looking for here.

I want the main color of the banner to be the same shade of blue as used in my default background, as well as the blue circle in my profile picture of my Youtube channel. (You can find those here)

The secondary color should be white. I want some slightly squigly/goofy looking letters that say "Call me Clay" at the top, centered in the banner, and under that "Commentator" in blocky letters.

I would like either interesting drawings around the rest of the banner, or a very interesting pattern. I'd rather have a few drawings.

If you're not a good artist, don't try this request, please. Looking for artists like 13chillz, Monobi, Cerberus, Fenris, etc.

As far as payment, I have around 340k right now, but it fluctuates quite a bit. I'd be willing to pay up to 50k for this if it's what I'm looking for. If you accept USD via PayPal, I could also pay $5.

Show WIPs frequently in this thread, please.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hey hey! Remember this guy?

Was going to be for your channel intro. Sorry about never finishing that one haha...

Mind if I give it a shot?
Go for it. But the youtube channel banners have changed a bit since last time I talked to you. Go check it out, if you haven't already. Keep the intro WIPs in PM
Soooooooo..ap

I've made this(sorry for no wips :P)

you think is good, want something change, want me to stop, or want me to do another one?
--------------------
nice videos
Hey there.

I'd rather not have the games that I play on there. Mainly because I play a variety of different games.

I'd say do another one. Try to make some original drawings. I have someone doing it via PM and his is spectacular. It will take alot to make me take yours over his.

Edit: This is the WIP of DJwizard. My favorite by far so far.

wip