Toribash
Originally Posted by Rinz View Post
he has a lot of alts and a lot of bans who is he? O.o

he is known as molotov5, and he apparently hacked someone's account a while back and got banned, since then he has started using alts to spam/flood/crash tourneys, betting servers, the like. he has been known to force ping and 'hack' other Tori's to win TCs in duels. though I don't know the whole story, this is based on experiences and evidence.
I know molo, he scammed me hacked me and my facebook force pinged he is a really bad guy...

And my email.

This may be useless but I have more posts than mystery
I know the whole story. Alright shall we begin?

SHJZ is one of my old friends who sued to go by the name of Molotov5, he was perma banned for spamming. Of course he didn't find this a reasonable offense and got angry. He has been kind of pissed about that ever since, eventually he got into hacking and decided to use the Toribash community as his playpen. He has been known to force ping other players in duels, spam servers with alts, boot admins from lobbies, steal accounts (mine), phish tournies, troll the forums with the stolen accounts that he has. He has been banned several times for all of these offenses. He has tried changing his ip and even his flag but Fish always manages to track him down and get him. He is a known duelist, that is how he makes his tc. He has had many alts with the alias' of "chefderpaz", "Molotov5", and "SHJZ". These are the mains ones, there are truly to many to even list in a single post. I don't think admins ban him with the reason as being Molotov5 because at that point he hadn't adopted hacking yet. He started hacking after he was banned and then "became" "SHJZ". Thats pretty much the story of Molotov5/SHJZ.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Molo is a cool guy
Just likes chaos for attention
He'll eventually get bored but it's entertaining to see the shit he comes up with
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli