Toribash
Original Post
Orphaned
I'm a man without a clan, i have not idea what has happened to [NOT], does anyone know? does anyone care...i'm lost in the world, and i'm in a basket, on your doorstep, do you drop kick me out into the world ot fend for myself, or do you take me in...god i wish i could make this a voting topic :-P
I would very much like to join Fluff
Thanks for the consideration,
G3David
if not, i offer myself for ritualistic sacrifice :-D
(may do that either way) -cackle-
if you want to test me i am currently in the demo judo dm server
(now in jousting, i'm much better at that)
Re: Orphaned
Demo? Demo is for peons and flutterby amusements, if you are looking for us we are usually in ProJudoDM. if you are still around in a few hours when i wake up, i will test you then, or Ishi will. Come into the Toribash IRC and chat there, its where most of the cool people hang out, and where you can find us.

For now, i sleep. soon... you will be tested... soon.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Demo? Demo is for peons and flutterby amusements, if you are looking for us we are usually in ProJudoDM. if you are still around in a few hours when i wake up, i will test you then, or Ishi will. Come into the Toribash IRC and chat there, its where most of the cool people hang out, and where you can find us.

For now, i sleep. soon... you will be tested... soon.

lol i went in there cause nobody was in any of the pro servers.. now there is about 5 or 6 fluff folks in the above said server :-P
Hmmmm well [PF] is almost dead so I sent ishi a pm but just to let all of fluff know I would like to join.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
Originally Posted by ragoo
Hmmmm well [PF] is almost dead so I sent ishi a pm but just to let all of fluff know I would like to join.

Applicant: Ragoo
Response: [REQUEST DENIED]

Next! G3David, if you are awake and ready, Pm me to let me know, so we can test you.
<( O )>
after a very successful jousting session, i got many compliments from the leaders of [kick] who gave me an invite and upgrade to elite status, so i must retract my request to join, for i have accepted the offer from [kick], thanks for considering me in the first place, see you on :-D
"I would very much like to join Fluff"
I hate people like you, david... Die. ;)
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Awwww, I was gonna ask you for [Guru]. Oh well, I suppose I must search for more members
All knowing