Toribash
Original Post
[solved]How can I do my nickname short?
As I know, it's impossible to get a namechange on a nickname which has less than 4 characters. But I used to see some very short nicknames (e.g. Lo(venuk) or evo(evorocket)). So, am I able to do it or no?
venuk was refunded because of it.
It was 2 empty characters and then Lo

I have no idea with evo though.
Should probably consult a moderator about this.
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
venuk was refunded because of it.
It was 2 empty characters and then Lo

I have no idea with evo though.
Should probably consult a moderator about this.

I was very lucky.

All the right circumstances were there.

The name "evo" was already taken, meaning there was already an account with that name, but it had been inactive for over 4 years, so it fell under the rule, "needs to be inactive for at least 3 years." They could not have created a new 3 letter name account for me, but because of these circumstances, it was possible for the name to be transferred as a name change for me. Like I said, I was very lucky.

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
Thanks evo. Gonna ask one more question: can I rename my main account using nickname from another one(which is mine too, but isn't 3 years old)?
That I can't answer, ask Fish, or Ishi. I can't see why not. Name changes cost 100k, just in case you didn't know.
rock the world, one fight at a time
i want to ask a question:i don't know to get a name like -mat- or -ze- or -link- i tried but didn't work can someone please answer?
Originally Posted by dellalanri View Post
Thanks evo. Gonna ask one more question: can I rename my main account using nickname from another one(which is mine too, but isn't 3 years old)?

Yes, but you still need to pay
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by dellalanri View Post

If I remember correctly, if you want to switch names with one of your alternative accounts, you would have to pay for the price of two 1st time name changes, so the fee would be 200k all together.
BAD LUCK