Ranking
Original Post
Requesting bronzish head - 5-10k
As my previous request for an entire texture set was ignored for the most part, I'm going to go with just requesting a head (at least for now).

I'd like a head that follows the theme of my current body textures; check up on them. I don't just want some copypaste; there'll need to be some worksmanship involved. Small details and notable asymmetry would be plus points.

I'll pay 5,000 to 10,000 Toricredits for the job, actual payment depending on the quality of the work and how pleased I am with it.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."

you might notice the eye (its the left one if it was your head)
and the right is covered by that sharp edge :O
i aggain made a "emo" head without knowing it o_O
there are some teeth too

its to bright ....
EDIT:

better
Last edited by Nightmare; Jul 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
If nobody else expresses interest within the next two days, I'll take Nightmare's.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I'll maybe try this. Btw, nice work as usual NightMare.
well, I think Nightmare has it wrapped up, but I'll post my result in like an hour or so when I'm done. Making it look like metal is really hard...
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 24, 2008 at 11:08 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
thx^^
donīt create a better tex than mine :O!
jk ;P
idc i got enouth tc atm^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
idc i got enouth tc atm^^

Well then drop out and let me take the win. ^^
jk lol. I'm almost done. Right now I'm brushing it to make it look used and stuff.

EDIT: Finished with ze' prototype.

Darker:

I thought about making it darker, but I'll see what you think of it Sir 3vil.
It is more on the "stonish" side, but I really havent made alot of things like metal. It was tough to make, but the result was neat. If you dont buy mine, it'll probably sell in my head shop. :/
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 25, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
yah come on nightmare let someone else win for a change x] u have like 500k

It's ok I was just messin around. My time will come when I finally get rich. xD
500k isnt enough for some people. I know it would be enough for me lol. pfft id be happy as a clown with 200k...
[RENEGADE]
im happy with 100k too^^
but ya know i got 4 brothers and i need to pay their stuff too :O
---> 500k for all 5 to be happy ;P

overpriced