Ranking
Original Post
(OnePiece) One Piece
This is a clan named One Piece.
The leader is ThePirateKing and all questions about this clan should be refered to him.
This clan is an all-round clan, meaning that there are no particular game modes we specialize in. Our overall goal is to join together fellow One Piece lovers and other players in the Toribash world. It's good to have friends with similar interests and to share One Piece.
Our goal for the moment is to acquire more members.
To join, send a message to ThePirateKing or any Crew Mate saying that you would like to join the clan. Further information will be provided soon.

Clan Bank

Last edited by ghoul; Jan 30, 2014 at 05:02 AM.
Epic clan my fav character is my wallpaper...Zoro!!!
-----
Whos your fav character?
Last edited by IamFaDe; Oct 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JUDO IS MY PASSION!
Hello guys im a one piece fan i just watched the last episode today morning any way if you need anything just pm me i support this clan.
make the first post alot longer so ppl may apply check other clans and do familliar first post but in one piece style.
i suggest to make the clan tag (OP) and the story is one puece story best of luck once againe thank you for makingthis clan ")
My favorite character is Luffy!

datbadass, I'll try to see what I can add to lengthen the post.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
*good..
and yes it is
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
New opening to the One Piece anime, so awesome!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.