Toribash
Original Post
[R] Requesting: 100k-250k full Set
Uh, Hi. As the title says, I'm looking for a new set. I have a very specific one in mind, and will mention what I want below:

• It must be a Templar knight
  • It must be realistic
  • I need this set in 2 color-schemes, Pure and Kevlar, and Pure and Cobra.
  • Pure must be the main color(the actual tunic/robe)
  • The details must be in the secondary color (the crosses and such)
  • A third color for the chain-mail/gauntlets/ shoulder-pads/helmet, like a steel color is fine.
  • There must be a Great-helm for the head
  • must be made in 512x512
  • must include textures for 7 joints: both pecs, both shoulders, the chest, the lumbar, and the abs.
  • shading is a must

I think that about covers it, Looking for some real talent, and would like to see wip's, but pm those to me. Price range is 100k- 250k, might go to 300 if you manage to blow my mind, but i do not foresee that happening.
Last edited by Templar; Sep 15, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by TempIar View Post
Uh, Hi. As the title says, I'm looking for a new set. I have a very specific one in mind, and will mention what I want below:

• It must be a Templar knight
  • It must be realistic
  • I need this set in 2 color-schemes, Pure and Kevlar, and Pure and Cobra.
  • Pure must be the main color(the actual tunic/robe)
  • The details must be in the secondary color (the crosses and such)
  • A third color for the chain-mail/gauntlets/ shoulder-pads/helmet, like a steel color is fine.
  • There must be a Great-helm for the head
  • must be made in 512x512
  • must include textures for 7 joints: both pecs, both shoulders, the chest, the lumbar, and the abs.
  • shading is a must

I think that about covers it, Looking for some real talent, and would like to see wip's, but pm those to me. Price range is 100k- 250k, might go to 300 if you manage to blow my mind, but I do not foresee that happening.

Well, apparently a 100k base price isn't appealing enough for this. Raising the Minimum payment to 200k, so now the payout is 200-250k. Keep in mind if I don't like the set, I do not have to purchase it. Also, if you don't know what a Templar Knight looks like, pm me and I can send you reference pics. There is a rather specific type of Great-helm I want on this set, so might as well pm me for that anyway.
Last edited by Templar; Sep 15, 2013 at 07:38 PM.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS