Ranking
Original Post
Why do people feel the need to bother me about my texures?
Yes I know I cannot make textures, but its unnecessary to constantly belittle me about the fact they look bad

lp 0 mzebra

I can draw on a decent level. I just doodle most of the time and my friends think I can draw pretty well, but im no artist. I have no knowledge of shading, and all that good stuff.

When I make my textures, Its just to have them. I dont make them to show off, I make them just so I can say "Well heres my textures I wanted to make."

Anditsgone got me to make this post really bad, He thinks hes top shit cause he has a good head texture and made it with my idea only to make my head look bad. And the only reason hes doing this is because one day he called my unfinished set "shit" and I told him to "fuck off."

At one point, yes, I did think we were friends. He wasnt being a complete douche and we both had a liking for making textures. He always asked me if my set was getting finished, Id tell him "still working on it" he seemed like a nice guy. then he turned into a raging critical jerk because I told him to fuck off. But nowhere did I say that I was some head texture god who cant make bad textures

If people could just leave me alone, that'd be great.
somewhat does help. thanks rage.
-----
Originally Posted by HashtagYolo View Post
tl;dr

If you can't handle criticism stop making textures, complaining will get you nowhere.

I can handle criticism, its great. What he said and did wasnt criticism. He made me feel bad about making the textures and later made a better one and kept making fun of me for making my texture.
Last edited by Mzebra; Sep 22, 2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"He made me feel bad" "His one was better and I felt bad"

How about you just stop feeling bad, if he made a better one come to peace with it. If he makes fun of you that just shows how immature he is. Don't stoop to his level and make pointless threads like this.
How about you just stop feeling bad, if he made a better one come to peace with it. If he makes fun of you that just shows how immature he is. Don't stoop to his level and make pointless threads like this.

How does offtopic even have pointless threads, never made sense to me .

Either way, I appreciate his abilities, just needed to vent.
People are going to be mean on the internet, man. not much you can do about it.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
People are going to be mean on the internet, man. not much you can do about it.

I know. Just needed to show hes a dick.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I know. Just needed to show hes a dick.

"Just needed to show hes a dick."
You're going on about criticism, but yet you put yourself in the wrong by saying that.. Two wrongs don't make a right, it just makes situations worse if anything. You just need to remember that it is a free world, everybody is entitled to their opinions and people will state them. Don't take it in of course, but don't ignore it, it's an opinion. I you're content with your textures, then so be it, leave it that way. I for instance designed a pixlized, full body texture set for myself with transparency in the background of it all, and i get told it's crap, etc., but as i said, if you're content, so be it.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Dear lord dude, whats the point in making a damn thread and whining about it on the forums? grow up. Haven't you matured to handle criticism and to not whine over it?
Me after seeing your posts: